to the website of European Commerce Competence, briefly worded EuCoCo, the first certification system for commerce in Europe. EuCoCo is a European qualification system for commerce with practical training. EuCoCo includes:
- an interactive e-learning program with six modules [PDF-download]
- work placements in commerce
- a certification system supporting the development of individual competences
EuCoCo is promoted by the European Union and organised by Lindenstraße vocational college (“Berufskolleg an der Lindenstraße” BKaL) in Cologne.
EuCoCo works together with:
- international trading companies such as METRO Group or REWE Group
- vocational schools in European cooperating countries
- European social partners such as EuroCommerce and UniEurope
On the national scale we are supported by:
- the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (DIHK)
- the German trade association (HDE)
- the trade union (Ver.di)
- the Federal Institute for Vocational Training (BiBB).
no news in this list.
If you are searching for further information for companies and educational institutions please follow this link.